The Omron HJ-720ITC is rated best pedometer by CNN Money. This pedometer is similar to the very popular HJ-112 except it has a USB connection through which you can download your exercise history to your computer (PC only).
Here is what CNN Money says about the HJ-720ITC.
The HJ-720ITC is quite similar to the top-rated Omron Pocket Pedometer HJ-112. They both have dual accelerometer sensors, separate tracking of everyday steps and aerobic movement and an automatic midnight reset. The major difference is the Omron HJ-720ITC pedometer comes with a USB connection so you can upload your data and track your progress on your computer using the Omron Health Management Software (available for PCs only).
The HJ-720ITC stores 41 days of data, including steps, aerobic steps, distance and calories/fat grams burned. Only the first seven days, however, are available on the display. To view exercise data that is more than a week old, you have to download the data to your computer.
Omron HJ-720ITC features and benefits
- Dual-axis acceleration sensor counts steps when placed horizontally or vertically
- Includes Omron Health Management Software to track you progress
- Counts every step quietly and accurately
- Separately counts Aerobic steps
- Calculates distance
- Calculates calories and fat grams burned
- Stores 7 days of information on display, 41 days stored in memory
- Resets at midnight automatically so it is ready to go every morning
- Includes: clock, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip
- 1 year limited warranty
The Omron HJ-720ITC is one of the top selling pedometers on Amazon. It is second to the more popular Omron HJ-112, but the HJ-720ITC is made for the more serious walker. Read about the current bestselling pedometers on Amazon.
If you are serious about walking, buy the Omron HJ-720ITC from Amazon and get Free Super Saver Shipping for orders of products over $25 sold by Amazon.